SigTuple is looking for Frontend Engineer for developing Web/Mobile Apps. You will be creating interactive and involved interfaces for cloud-based med-tech solutions which will be used by medical specialists. Apart from building an intuitive UI, an added challenge in this role is to support complex analytical charts, image and video handling on the client side in an optimized manner.
If you are an innovative and creative thinker, somebody who is not afraid to try something new and inspire others to do so and capable of thriving in a fast-paced and fun environment and work with a bunch of data scientist nerds and disruptors striving for a big cause then we should meet. Please drop your application here !!
- Own design and implementation all user interfaces required for a med-tech cloud-based platform
- Interact with the product team to crystalize UI/UX requirement
- Own the UI technology stack, introduce and utilize pertinent frameworks and technologies which are scalable and flexible enough to cater to the platform's roadmap
- Graduate/Post graduate degree in any engineering or scientific discipline.
- 2-4 years’ experience of frontend technologies with the development of responsive web/mobile applications.
- Experience in development of Android/IOS apps is preferred.
- Good knowledge of UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.